Hereford Street Upgrade
Work on the Hereford Street upgrade is progressing well and if you would like to check on where they are at, we have their latest newsletters available... check out what they have done and what they are about to do next week by Clicking on the links below:
Hereford Street West - Click HERE
Hereford Street East - Click HERE
REMINDER - Join the Executive - Get nominated
There has never been a more important time to get involved in helping reshape the future of central Christchurch.
If you are passionate about your city and want to be a part of an organisation committed to making positive change, then get yourself nominated to join our executive committee. Nominations must be received by 5pm Friday 16th October 2020CCBA Special BusinessNOTICE OF PROPOSED CHANGE TO THE CCBA RULESYou can view our proposed changes to the constitution HEREHow do you nominate someone?
- You need to be a current full member of the business association
- The person you nominate needs to be a current full member of the business association
- Your signed nomination form requires the signed consent of the candidate you are nominating
- Return the completed nomination back to the CCBA Secretary or returning officer by 5pm Friday 16th October 2020
To nominate someone you will need to download a nomination form and there are ten positions that come up for election and each has a different nomination form that you will need to fill out.
- CCBA Chair - download form Here
- CCBA Secretary - download form Here
- CCBA Treasurer - download form Here
- CCBA Executive - download form Here
If you are not a member and would like to participate in the elections you can download a membership form Here
Or, just contact our returning officer directly and he will send the information directly to you:Paul Lonsdale
m: 021 2233 963