Chill in the City is a series of cool winter activities so put on your jacket bring the family and come in for some winter fun!
Ice skating starts 10am Thursday 4th August and goes right through to 5pm Sunday 7th August
Ice Skating rink will be located on the corner of Cashel & High Streets City Mall with wet weather back up indoor location ground floor of The Terrace Carpark on Hereford Street with access from the BNZ Centre plaza.
1. The BNZ Centre we will have Huskies and Scotts Base VR experience with all new hi-def 3D Goggles
2. Disney's Frozen Bouncy Castle - Located Bridge of Remembrance
3. The Star Dome where you can immerse yourself in the universe where the stars are all around you. There is so much fun and family entertainment make sure you put this in your diary and we will see you there! Due to staff shortages Saturday Only
4. Two groovy disco dancers who blame it on the boogie as they glide their way through the crowds Saturday and Sunday 11am - 1pm
5. Tobogganing in Real Snow: Due to weather this activity has been postponed
The Star Dome - BNZ Centre Five Lanes Saturday Only 10am - 4pm