Winter Festival "Chill in the City" - is back
Ice-skating (state of the art synthetic ice) every day from 10 til 5pm for a $5 donation entry
Gloves and helmets must be worn while on the rink. These are supplied but you can bring your own.
Click HERE to see the map for the activation locations
Below is the list of activities that are happening around the City Centre over the coming days:
This Weekend: 31 July & 1st August
10am - 5pm daily
The BNZ Centre
For a Gold Coin Donation you can:
- Hug a Husky
- Take a step back in time and explore Scott Base’s oldest building in Antarctica in virtual reality
- Immerse yourself in the Star Dome
On the Corner of Cashel & High Street
- Ice Skating - $5 donation p/p
- Ride the Hagglund - Gold Coin Donation
- Tobogganing on REAL snow - Free
- Fire performances on Friday 30th and Saturday 31st from 6.30pm with Canterbury Fire Arts
- Craft stalls outside on Oxford Terrace and in Plymouth Lane from 10am-4pm Saturday 31 & Sunday 1
- Children’s face painting
- Non-alcoholic children’s punch & mulled wine (for the adults!)
- Best Dressed Winter Costume Competition (think Frozen’s Elsa & Olaf!)
- Live music
Bridge of Remembrance
- Bounce on the Frozen Bouncy Castle - Free
Don't miss the Winter Fairies
All proceeds going to the City Mission!
Hoyts EntX CentreSaturday - Yu Gi Oh Card Tournament
held on the ground floor of the Hoyts EntXSunday
- the Flesh and Blood Card Tournament
held on the ground floor of the Hoyts EntX Centre
New Regent Street
Chill Out on Saturday night July 31 with: ‘Chill in the City’ After Dark on New Regent Street
- Live entertainment
- Mulled wine, hot toddies and delicious food.
Come, "Chill in the City" and Bring the family!
Then Chill Out on Saturday night July 31 with: ‘Chill in the City’ After Dark on New Regent Street.
Starting early evening and featuring live entertainment, mulled wine, hot toddies and delicious food.
Chill in the City Sponsors:
Chill in the City After Dark Supporters: