Winter Festival "Chill in the City" - is back
Ice-skating (state of the art synthetic ice) every day from 10 til 5pm for a $5 donation entry
Click HERE to see the map for the activation locations
And at the weekend (31 July & 1st August only)
For a gold coin donation you can:
- Ride the Hagglund - on the Corner of Cashel & High Street
- Hug a Husky - at the BNZ Centre
- Take a step back in time and explore Scott Base’s oldest building in Antarctica in virtual reality - at the BNZ Centre
- Immerse yourself in the Star Dome
And for free you can:
- Tobogganing on REAL snow - on the Riverside Carpark
Disclaimer: Snow is subject to trucks being up to get up the road
- Bounce on the Frozen Bouncy Castle - at the Bridge of Remembrance
- Saturday Only - the Flesh and Blood Card Tournament held on the ground floor of the Hoyts EntX Centre
And do not miss seeing the Winter Fairies!!All proceeds going to the City Mission!
Come, "Chill in the City" and Bring the family!
Then Chill Out on Saturday night July 31 with: ‘Chill in the City’ After Dark on New Regent Street.
Starting early evening and featuring live entertainment, mulled wine, hot toddies and delicious food.
Chill in the City Sponsors:
Chill in the City After Dark Supporters: